Tuesday, February 16, 2010

No Hands But Ours

olympics-07

I have added the No Hands But Ours button on my sidebar. Our story was recently added to this very special resource for families considering adopting from China's Waiting Child program. Because Lilah's diagnosis is SO very rare, and yet I saw a few other children with it when in China, we wanted to share our story with others who may consider a child with Tessier as well. You will have to excuse my spelling mistakes and wording... I didn't proof read it too well!

olympics-08

I have a bit of spring fever this week. The sun is shining and it is warm enough for the snow to start melting. The tulips are out and they are my favorite flower!

cny 2-01

4 comments:

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Isn't that website wonderful. I love reading through the stories and your is a wonderful! I just read it, isn't it amazing how God put's these little ones on our heart, each of them are so meant to be part of our families.

Love your tulips. I love spring flowers...and clothes! :)

Jill

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

Your pictures are breath taking. Very talented but then you have very cute people to take pictures of.

Gen said...

Your tulips make me happy :)

Ferenje Mama said...

Gorgeous tulips Paige.