Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring Fever

spring 1-09

Spring fever has hit me. This week has been a week of organizing, purging and cleaning at my house. I came back from vacation ready to get things done and the beautiful spring weather gives me the energy to do it!

spring 1-03

I have had a very busy week. We got home Sunday at 11am and at midnight, Tim left for Boston for a week long conference.

spring 1-17

The kids have been great, but they do ask... how many more days until Daddy is home? Tomorrow!!!

spring 1-18

I have missed my camera in all the craziness and finally gave in today. I had put my spring/summer bedding on and it was the perfect match to the little dress that I just got for Lilah from the Etsy shop "Lilah and Noah".

spring 1-26

Lilah has been wearing her patch so far, with little complaint. She asks if she can take it off, but when I say "not yet", she accepts that willingly.

spring 1-22

I have a few friends waiting to be matched on the shared list for China and also a few friends deciding when and if to adopt again. I am very excited to see what happens in the coming months as more families grow!

spring 1-29

Meanwhile, I plan to keep organizing my house and finally getting all the little jobs that have been hanging over my head DONE. I just need the sun to keep on shining!

spring 1-30

5 comments:

Monica said...

Too funny - I have been doing the same thing since returning from vacation!

Lilah looks so adorable in these photos. I love her dress. Guess where I'm headed after I leave your blog? I can't resist a great Etsy buy!

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Ohhhhh, beautiful bedding and a beautiful girl to match it!

Love the dress, Lilah has such a lovely glow from your vacation!

I've been spring cleaning too. It just feels so good to see the sun shining again and the snow melting. :)

Have a great weekend!
Jill

Denise said...

Here's hoping that cleaning bug hits me when we get back from vacation! I would LOVE to go through all my closets and drawers, but it seems impossible while running after A, and schooling K. Sigh... I love your bedding - and Lilah's dress!

Aaron and Erica said...

Miss Lilah is so cute!!! I love that dress on her.

Marie said...

I did all my cleaning/organizing before Christmas so now its on to scrapbooking and just enjoying spring! Love the photos!!!