Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Tutu...

lilah tutu-3

I got this tutu from Jocelyn at Fenny and Lolo. Jocelyn and I were supposed to travel to China in the same travel group, but they were delayed another month. But we became online friends...

lilah mei 5-1

Jocelyn makes these gorgeous tutu's! I don't think you would EVER wear them anywhere, but they are great for pictures!

lilah mei 3-1

They are great for playing dress up, and I may even have Lilah wear one on her birthday.

lilah mei 10-1

She wasn't too sure about it, it is so big and fluffy! But these things weren't around when I had Abby.... I am loving having another little girl to dress up...

lilah mei 4-1

7 comments:

The Denis Family said...

Oh My! what a sweetie! Love the toes!

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Beautiful!

Sure you can wear it out! We wear ours over jeans! ...that being said, ours might not be quite as big and puffy as yours! :)

Love that little baby doll with the wings too!

Jill

Denise said...

Funny, I was just about to post about the tutu my mom and I made for Amara for her birthday. I should get you to take some pics of her on her birthday - you do such a lovely job!

Marie said...

Beautiful!!

Dawn - AB Family said...

What gorgeous photos.
She is adorable :)
Dawn

Monica said...

Wow, wow, wow! These are gorgeous! I love the green / teal in the tutu with the background colour on the wall. Great eye!

I love all of these because Lilah is such a cutie-pie but wow, that last one of her cute feet dangling is magical.

Joce and sometimes Shawn said...

Lilah makes our tutus look beautiful. I think she could make a rag look stunning though. She is just that sort of person. Thank you for mentioning our tutus.

We have a couple of new products coming out in the next month, one hint, tie die!!