Thursday, April 1, 2010

All is good

lilah mei 8-1

All went well today with Lilah's CT scan. The hardest part was waiting just to get in! They were very backed up and we waited for two hours. She knew immediately that something was going to happen and clung to me and became very quiet... She handled it all well until the IV went in and then she just said "no mommy, no mommy, no mommy". It breaks your heart.

lilah mei 6-1

Once Lilah was asleep, she was only under for about 10 minutes. She woke up asking many questions..."where is mommy?" and "what is on my finger?" "what is this little light?" I think the nurses loved her. She gets much attention wherever she goes!

8 comments:

The Denis Family said...

So glad to haer all went well!

Marie said...

Glad to hear it all went well! Lilah is adorable. . . no wonder she gets extra attention! :)

Colin and Jill Canada said...

She's so inquisitive. I love that about this age!

So happy to hear things went well.

Jill

The Drinkwaters said...

I'm glad it went well for her, I've been thinking about you two all day!

Karla Hope: said...

So happy to hear things went smoothly! God is good! I was thinking about you guys lots today and praying for you as well!

Canada to China and back! said...

I am glad things went well! The waiting is the worst isn't it:0) I love the tutu so cute!

Jody said...

Glad that it went so well. I guess this is the beginning of many appointments and will pray that the Lord gives both you and her peace throughout them.

Ferenje Mama said...

Very pleased to hear it went well. When will you know the results and outcome for Lilah?