Tuesday, May 18, 2010

At the Beach

lilah mei 2-1

We are having great weather this week. It was +28 today and so it seemed we should hit the beach after school. As you can see by my pictures... I have been playing in Picnik with stickers!

lilah mei 1-1

Considering that just two weeks ago we had a foot of snow, it wasn't quite bathing suit and swimming time yet.

lilah mei 3-1

But Lilah loves being near the water, throwing sand and rocks.

lilah mei 5-1

You can see in the background that we live in a very new area. Lots of dirt and construction. But we love it here, on our small man made lake...

lilah mei 4-1

4 comments:

Monica said...

I love the stickers! Very cute but not as cute as Lilah!

Your area looks gorgeous. What a beautiful place to live, especially in the summer!

Colin and Jill Canada said...

What a gorgeus area. Those homes in the background are stunning!

Sounds like our lilah girls are pretty similiar with their love for water!

Love those pictures on the pier.

Jill

The Drinkwaters said...

Wow - these pictures are so clear and bright - it is like watching it in HD. Good shots Paige.

Canada to China and back! said...

Can you swim in that lake? I am a B.C. girl at heart and I'm always amazed when you can find good swimming in Alberta:0) We are in a new area as well....they are building right next door all I can say is I can't wait to not have insulation blowing in my yard:0) Beautiful picts! Enjoy the great weather!