Sunday, May 23, 2010

Do a Dot Art




I bought this Do a Dot kit knowing it would keep Lilah very busy. She loves anything to do with art, coloring, painting or play dough.



I am not a mother who likes to pull out the paint supplies and let my kids go... it makes such a huge mess, water spills, kids are full of paint...



This stuff is awesome! No mess, easy clean up and the kids love it!




I spent my long weekend in Calgary with my sister. Somehow, my camera did not make it along, but I won't point any fingers! I will post pictures when my mom and sister send me some from their cameras. It was great to get away with the four youngest. Abby stayed home and Tim had to work.

6 comments:

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Looks like a fun art project.

I just cleaned down the fridge and took all Lilah's art work down on Friday past when she was napping. When she came downstairs she kept looking at the fridge and finally said to me, "Where did all the papers go?". Oops, better pull the paints out and get it filled again!

Glad to hear you had a nice weekend...even without your camera! ;)

Jill

Beth said...

OH, love good ideas. The colour wonder is wearing thin here - but it lasted a long time and I'll come back to it. May I ask where you got that?? I'll look at MIchael's next time I'm there as it seems like the kind of thing they'd have. Thanks for the great idea:)

Paige said...

I got it at Michael's!

Beth said...

Thanks Paige:)

Canada to China and back! said...

Those are great! I'm not much a pull out the paint Mom either....this stuff looks perfect! I'll have to run down to Michaels. Thanks Paige:0)
Kim

Monica said...

Oh yeah, I need that stuff! We do get the paint out over here quite often and I'm getting pretty tired of the mess afterwards! This will be a great reprieve from that.

Thanks!