Sunday, May 30, 2010

A full house



My house is full this weekend while the youth from our church stay here and attend YC. This is the third year we have hosted the youth at our house for this event and we always look forward it!

For the most part they are not here and it is pretty quiet. That is until they get back at about 11pm and are quite loud until 3am! I have had my three youngest sleeping in my room with me so that they won't be disturbed, but that means little sleep for me...

It has been snowing here for the past two days. Somedays, I wonder why we live here in the great white north... Two people actually took a dip in the lake at about 2am last night. Crazy!

6 comments:

Canada to China and back! said...

That is a housefull! Wow! Hopefully you can catch up on your sleep tonight! I was saying to Nathan once he is old enough to go to YC I am totally coming:0) I heard Red was playing this year! I hope the kids had a great time:0) How many more sleeps until your hubby is home?
Hugs,
Kim

Paige said...

11 more sleeps! The didn't go to see Red, they chose another concert, can't remember who... Tim usually goes to YC and loves it too.

Melanie said...

LOVE it! Thought they would be back ;) What special memories they are all making.

Shawna said...

who went in the lake? I think they all had a great time!

Colin and Jill Canada said...

How much fun is that?!

For them of course, maybe not so much you!

Jill

Marie said...

Oh the fun! You are very brave! I think I would have gained a few more grey hair!