Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Black and White Wednesday: {4/5}

"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You." -- Dr. Seuss

abby june-34

I love how photography can capture personality like nothing else can. These photos were taken the day of Abby's grade nine grad. Micah, above, is all pure six year old sweetness.

Eli has a huge personality. One extreme or the other. It is always hard to get him to smile nicely for the camera. But really, this is him...

abby june-35

This photo is a bit of chaos. But when trying to photograph 4/5 of my children, this is typically what you get. But this is them, at this time in their lives!

abby june-28

See more black and white photographs at The Long Road to China.

6 comments:

Canada to China and back! said...

Great pics Paige! I love how you catch those fun little smiles:0)
Kim

Monica said...

I love these! The one of Micah and Eli is particularly amazing. You really captured the moment there.

Love the frames too!

Love Letters To China said...

Love the freckles in the first one! Great pics.

Colin and Jill Canada said...

I love that last picture, not everyone is looking but it is casual and real, and that's what makes it so perfect.

I can totally see a twinkle in Eli's eye! And Micah, he is all sweetness for sure, but he is also totally along for the ride, laughing at all his brothers antics! These two make a sweet comical duo - they're so different looking too, I wouldn't pass them as brothers. My sister and I are very different looking too.

Great pictures Paige.

Jill

Mom2Isabel said...

What a great capture of personalities in that first shot.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

These are so great!! I love to see those smiling faces.....so super sweet:)