Friday, June 4, 2010

Grade Nine Graduation

abby june-44

abby june-15

Tonight was Abby's grade nine farewell. She has been at this school since grade three and has made some very good friends.

abby june-23

Many who won't be going to the high school she is. But she is so outgoing, I know she will have new friends very quickly.

abby june-12

I am excited for the next stage of her life, although I know it will have all kinds of new challenges.

abby june-09

She is growing up so fast! We couldn't be prouder of her...

abby june-41

"What I wanted most for my daughter was that she be able to soar confidently in her own sky, whatever that may be." -- Helen Claes

abby june-53

abby june-21

7 comments:

Denise said...

Wow - she is stunning! What high school did you end up deciding on for her?

Canada to China and back! said...

What beautiful pictures of a stunning young lady!Her whole outfit is beautiful! What an exciting new adventure,High school!
Hope you all enjoyed her grade 9 grad:0)
Hugs,
Kim

Colin and Jill Canada said...

I hope she gets/got the high school she so wanted. It must be hard for her moving from a school and friends she is so familiar with, ...but then again, that's life.

She is beautiful. I am drooling over her sandals! :)

Jill

Monica said...

Abby is such a beauty! Congrats! Love the photo of your girls from the back holding hands!
Blessings,
Monica

Monica said...

Abby is gorgeous! I love her dress and wow, those shoes are awesome.

Congratulations, Abby! I look forward to reading on your mom's blog about all your successes in high school!

Jody said...

Great pictures!! She looks just beautiful!!

Marie said...

Beautiful gal! You must be so very proud of her!