Monday, June 7, 2010

Devonion Botanical Gardens

devon-26

Today, my mom and I spent the morning at the Devonian Botanical Gardens. It was pouring rain and we were soaked, so we didn't spend as much time there as we would have on a nice day. But we had never been there before and thought we would check it out. It was a nice place to walk and look at plants and the grounds were beautiful.

devon-31

devon-21

devon-15

devon-14

devon-02

devon-01

devon-32

By this time, Lilah was about done!

devon-33

8 comments:

Dixie-Lee said...

Beautiful pics Paige as they all are. I really love looking at all your photography.

Keith and Kelly said...

Love the pictures! Do you use an online photo editor? Let me know. I've been trying to find a good one. Thanks! :)Kelly

Denise said...

I've always wanted to go there - with my mom specifically :) Maybe on her next trip up... I like the picture of Lilah at the end with the umbrella.

Canada to China and back! said...

I have always wanted to go there! Maybe at the beginning of August when we take Addison to see Dr.Baxter! Beautiful Pics!

Kim

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Goodness your photos all look like postcards.

What beautiful gardens. Too bad about the rain, but hey...that's why is is so lush and green! :)

You will just have to go back!

Jill

Ellie said...

spectacular images! The colors are gorgeous :)

Monica said...

Too funny - I thought of taking my mom there too this week but decided against it because of the weather.

Your photos are stunning, as usual!

Marie said...

Hey! I've been there! Although that was about 9 years ago! Beautiful pics!