Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bathroom Reno

We built our house five years ago. We love this house, but one thing we didn't really like was the shower in the master bathroom. It was very small and ugly. We chose it originally thinking it would last a long time and be an efficient shower. It just seemed to close up our bathroom and make it feel very small. So we jumped in to a "small" reno! Who knew... how much work a shower would be to replace! But it is now done and it is so much nicer. The whole bathroom is brighter and feels so much bigger.

Before:


During:


After:

8 comments:

Karla said...

Wow! What a difference!! I love reno's, makes such a difference! It looks great!! Did you guys do it all yourselves??

Paige said...

No, we hired it all out and I am sure glad we did with all the measurements, etc that needed to be used, I would have had no idea!

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Oh lovely! I love how soft and fresh it looks now with the new tile. Very nice. Now you just need to get your nail hole centered and another picture up...if that's what you're planning! :)

Jill

Paige said...

Jill, the one thing I hoped nobody would notice! I will hang my picture up yet!

Monica said...

Great reno job! It looks like it should have always been this way!

myra said...

Looks so much brighter! The granite on the counter top looks completely different now. Good job Paige.

Beth said...

It sure does look like that's how it should have been all along - so light and airy! I too was wondering about the picture and trying to figure out who was in it!! Too funny what your eye is drawn to....now you'll have to post a picture of the picture!!

Marie said...

Love it! Looks like a place to relax. I missed the picture in the finished photo as well...it's an eye catcher!