Monday, July 5, 2010

Care Package



Our care package will be delivered to Zoe in the next two days. It was held up a little, because the backpack I ordered was out of stock.



I hope she likes pink!



Zoe is said to be shy and restless and very talkative. She gets along well with others and is quick in reaction. She is impatient and loves to watch TV and play with balls and dolls. She has 20 teeth and we did find out that she has a fistula (opening in her palate), so we will need to be prepared for that.



This letter was translated and will be read to her...

Dear Jie,

We are so excited for you to join our family! You will have one older sister and one younger sister and three older brothers and they are all waiting for you to come home and be a part of our family.

Mommy and Daddy are looking forward to coming to China to see you and bring you home to Canada. We will love you forever and take very good care of you. We think you are beautiful and can hardly wait to get to know you.

We pray that you won't be scared and that your nannies will prepare you to join our family. We have lots of fun together. We hope that you like your presents!

We can hardly wait to give you a great big hug and kiss and we will be there soon!

We love you already,
Mommy and Daddy
Abby, Josiah, Eli, Micah and Lilah

5 comments:

Canada to China and back! said...

Isn't if fun to send a care package? Not as fun as shopping for it yourself....but this way it gets there in a timely manner:) I can't wait for you to get updated pictures! Oh, your going to be in China in no time!!!
Hugs,
Kim

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Aww, that letter made me teary. It made me think back to the letter we wrote Lilah. My goodness that feels like ages ago. I feel for you, I know you're thinking about her all.the.time. and I can't wait for you to hold her and show her how much she's loved. I;m praying for you.

Her care package is beautiful. She is so well cared for by you already.

Hurry up already TA!
Jill

The Drinkwaters said...

I so hope you will receive some more pictures of Zoe when she gets her package!

Marie said...

Zoe will love it! Glad to hear you are getting more info.

Mamá Gringa said...

OMG! Just logged on and realised that you have had your referral!!!! WOOO HOOO!!! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I am now going to read back and join in your pure joy.