Thursday, July 8, 2010

A Day at the Beach

day at the beach-08

I am down to only two children during the day this week. Abby and Josiah are away at camp until Sunday and Eli is in a Tae Kwon Do day camp. And this is a good thing because this week has turned out to be a bit crazy!

day at the beach-11

I decided to take a bit of a break and take Micah and Lilah to the beach for a couple of hours. They requested sushi for our picnic and so off we went...

day at the beach-10

Lilah loves the beach and being outside. But dirty... not so much. I think she ran back and forth to the water to wash her hands about three hundred times!

day at the beach-17

Micah found one of his friends and spent most of his time on the playground. He doesn't really like to pose for my camera without being goofy, but I got these shots while he was watching other people, and I kind of like the way the sun is right behind his head.

day at the beach-16

day at the beach-15

day at the beach-14

We then headed home to weed the flowerbeds and continue the moving of children's bedrooms. Nesting...

day at the beach-02

3 comments:

Colin and Jill Canada said...

That 4th picture shows off her sweet little smile and rascality so well. It looks like she is going to squirt you!!

Jill

Denise said...

Those pics of Micah turned out great! And I love Lilah's pigtails - her hair is getting really long! So cute.

Marie said...

Micah reminds of my boys! Love his expressions! Priceless! Malia also likes to have clean hands...guess it means they truely are princesses!