Monday, August 9, 2010

A Day at the Farm

DSC_6386

While we were in the mountains we stored our trailer at my cousins house. She has a beautiful farm in the rolling hills of Alberta.

DSC_6388
(This is an old railway train car)

My kids have never visited a farm and have since decided that farm living would be the way to go.

DSC_6389

DSC_6351

DSC_6350

You can quad all day.

DSC_6399

DSC_6404

You can climb on all the equipment.

DSC_6391

DSC_6393

You can keep old things forever, so the city folk can come out and take some interesting photos!

DSC_6362

DSC_6385

DSC_6379

DSC_6380

3 comments:

Canada to China and back! said...

My kids thought the same thing...until I told them they had to scoop poop :0) Just Kidding! Great pictures!

Marie said...

We don't live on a farm as such, but I must agree country life is wonderful! I wish we had some old vehicles, on our yard...not that it really matters, but we're taking family pics this week and they are so cool to use as props!

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Us city slickers love the "idea" of living on a farm...don't we?! :)

Reality isn't quite as fun I'm sure! My husband could tell you since he was brought up on a farm.

Jill