Sunday, August 22, 2010

Etsy and The Pioneer Woman

DSC_6581

I ordered this beautiful dress from Growing up with Charissa. I actually ordered two and the other one is my favorite, but I am waiting to dress Lilah in it for fall photos.

DSC_6575

I made this Bacon Tomato Capellini today and it was so incredible I had to share the recipe! It may not be the healthiest meal, but bacon doesn't hurt you once in a while, right?! (I added shredded zucchini to the sauce). The recipe is from The Pioneer Woman. And actually, I haven't tried a bad recipe from her yet.

DSC_6570

5 comments:

Shawna said...

That looks yummy! I will have to try that one, her other recipes are so good. Lilah looks really cute too!

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Ohhhh, fooooooood! :) Looks delicious - I love all things pioneer woman, food included!

Last year I also bought a few things from growing up charissa, or as the new shop is called, minimooh. But I was a little disappointed in the quality and sewing - and the winter dress I ordered was super short, which resulted in it having to be worn as a top - it's probably the same dress as you bought Lilah for the fall! :) I hope yours was a better experience. I still love some of her stuff though, like the double rainbow dress - I'm positively drooling over it, but I am hesitant to buy now, which makes me sad.

Jill

Paige said...

It was super yummy as a left over - I missed lunch and ate it warmed up - Paige is awesome.

tim

PS thanks to the Radatz farmers market we enjoyed some wonderful fresh veggies this weekend.

Serving the King said...

Just found your blog through Monica's! Looks like we are on the same time table waiting on LSC's!! We hope to get ours any day now! Can't wait to backtrack and read through your story! Have a great day!

Marie said...

Cute dress! And the pasta dish looks awesome! I'll have to try it!