Thursday, August 26, 2010

Letter Seeking Confirmation



Today we signed the Letter Seeking Confirmation. This letter indicates that we still want to adopt Lv Jie and they will now send out our Travel Approval, which will take about a month or so.

It took us 59 days to get our letter and it was all stressing me out a bit. We were hoping to travel in the September group, but we knew that this would be unlikely. We will now be in the October group and they should know our exact travel dates in about two weeks.

FOI is great. We told them that Tim needs to be in China for November 5th- 17th for another medical mission and Yulin called to check in with us. She told Tim maybe he would only have one trip, just longer. He told her that he wants to get us home first, if possible, even if it means flying back to China just a few days later. So hopefully, the dates will all work out!

We are excited to be past this last big, unknown step in the process and that we can now look forward to our travel and prepare for that.

8 comments:

The Drinkwaters said...

Yey!!!!!! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear when you will be traveling!

Shawna said...

That's fantastic news!!!!

Monica said...

Wow! October? Doubt we'll be going that soon...I'm jealous. Excited to hear your travel dates and follow your journey.

Blessings,
Monica

Marie said...

Yeah!! That is exciting! Once again we won't be able to meet each other :( I'm jealous that Tim gets to go on a missions trip again...do you think they need an unknowledgeable sidekick to do...umm, not sure what, but something? Just kidding, but would love to be able to do that!

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Congrats on signing your LSC! And, I agree, FOI is great. Glad everything is working out well for you. Looking forward to following the rest of your journey!
Carolyn

Mommy said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! How exciting for you guys! You will be in China again SOON! Can you stand it? I can't wait to follow along. Take me with you! Take me with you! I'll be completely insane when I return but TAKE ME WITH YOU! LOL!

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Oh my oh my oh my...this is fantastic news Paige!

I'm SO excited for you all!

SOON!

Jill

Canada to China and back! said...

Yay! I am just catching up! How did I miss this post!?! Anyways how exciting! October is supose to be perfect weather! Oh I can't wait!
Hugs,
Kim