Saturday, August 7, 2010

A Little Hike

We are here with friends of ours who have two boys the same ages as Josiah and Eli and a girl the same age as Micah. A bunch of them headed out for a hike. The hike was fairly easy, but the drive a bit scary, therefore I didn't go along. I don't enjoy the nightmares and images that come to my mind when driving along a very steep road, with a cliff on one side. I gave Abby my camera and told her to be the picture taker, while I laid next to the pool with the ladies.










Some of these photos may seem a little scary, but it was perfectly safe. These ramps are where the local hang gliders take off from.

7 comments:

Charlotte said...

Good job, Abby!

The Drinkwaters said...

Great pictures! I like the one of Tim hanging off. Looks like your summer continues to be busy, busy!

Monica said...

Great shots, Abby! And nice processing too. Thanks for the notice that these were totally safe - they looked pretty crazy-scary!

Canada to China and back! said...

Great pics! Looks like fun :)

Mommy said...

Oh my word. I would have stayed behind too. They scared me just looking at them. :-)

Marie said...

Looks like someone had fun trying to scare you...beautiful pics Abby!

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Goodness, these are beautiful! Great job Abby. And your husband, he just loves to do fearful looking things, doesn't he?!

Jill