Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Moon Festival

DSC_0099-1

I have been trying to figure out what we were going to do for the Moon Festival this year. Our schedule is so busy... every day of the week has something for the other kids and keeps us pretty busy from the time they get home from school until they go to bed.

DSC_0098-1

I was hoping to go for Dim Sum, but this weekend is crazy as well. We have company coming, a night at the waterpark, a volleyball tournament and Eli is going on a school camping trip.

DSC_0105-1

I have a couple of projects lined up for me and Lilah over the next couple of days. Today, we started by making lanterns, and even though they took a VERY LONG TIME, she did enjoy the project!

DSC_0107-1

3 comments:

Canada to China and back! said...

Paige! I love the latern's! What a great idea! I wish I had a large window like that on our main floor! I hear you about the Sept. busyness! We are in full prep mode for our big Moon Festival party on Saturday...I hope to remember to take pictures:0)

Kim

Colin and Jill Canada said...

These lanterns are beautiful. And one for Zoe too, how sweet is that.

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!

Jill

Marie said...

Fun! The lanterns are beautiful!