Wednesday, September 8, 2010

{Personality}

DSC_0038

I had to post this picture of Abby that I took yesterday... it is a favorite of mine, because it shows her personality.

Abby has her learner's license and whenever she is with Tim, she drives. I don't let her drive with me because I am way too paranoid! We picked her up from her tryouts the other day and Tim let her drive home.

I am not a very good back seat driver.

I am not a very nice driver on a good day.

Put me in a car and you see a different side of me.

Abby got a little frustrated with my comments from the back seat and finally said: "MOM! I WILL TURN THIS CAR AROUND!"

Now, where did she get that from?!

This week I am joining in on Black and White Wednesday.

5 comments:

Ewa said...

that's a great capture, beautiful girl

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Lol! That cracked me up. she is beautiful.

My Mum also does that mouth twist thing all the time! :)

That's a beautiful snap of her, I love her hair.

Jill

The Denis Family said...

Too funny!

Marie said...

Ha! Ha! I don't blame you. I'm pretty sure Martin will be doing the driver training in this household!

Ellie said...

oh how funny! The apple doesn't fall far from the tree does it?!

I agree with everyone - she is beautiful - and full of personality :)