Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Black and White Wednesday: {Thanksgiving}

This weekend was our Canadian Thanksgiving. In church on Sunday we were asked to write down ten things that we are thankful for.

1. Abigail

DSC_0119

DSC_0100

2. Josiah

DSC_0167

3. Eli

DSC_0055

4. Micah

DSC_0078

5. Lilah

DSC_0132

6. Zoe

We will have to wait for a picture of Zoe... the photos we have are already so pixelated that they don't convert well to black and white! 23 more days!

7. Tim

DSC_0219

8. My Oma and Opa

DSC_0043

9. My Mom and Dad (who I need to take some new photos of!)

DSC_4833

10. God - for giving me all of this!

1 Chronicles 29:11-13 (KJV)
"Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power
and the glory and the majesty and the splendor,
for everything in heaven and earth is yours.
Yours, O LORD, is the kingdom;
you are exalted as head over all.

Wealth and honor come from you;
you are the ruler of all things.
In your hands are strength and power
to exalt and give strength to all.

Now, our God, we give you thanks,
and praise your glorious name."


the long road

7 comments:

Monica said...

What gorgeous blessings you have, Paige! Thinking of you as you prepare to meet Zoie. Oh, and I could just eat Lilah up! ADORABLE!!
Blessings,
Monica

Colin and Jill Canada said...

You ARE SO blessed Paige. And you are no doubt a huge blessing to others.
We have an incredible God.

Jill

Humble Bee said...

You have some pretty special blessings there. I like how you took them on the train tracks. Sadly, I have not taken the time to read a lot of your background (I will eventually) but are these all your children? If so, Wow! Thanks to your pictures I am reminded to get out there and take a photo of my husband.
see ya later!

Erika B said...

Wow, those are amazing portraits. The light is simply perfect and you do have gorgeous models!

Erika B

Monica said...

Beautiful. You have truly been blessed and no doubt your family knows they have a blessing in you as well.

Marie said...

Blessings indeed! I feel so fortunate to know our God, who cares and blesses! I do think though that you should have been required to list more than just your family...afterall, the folks with only 1 or 2 kids had to come up with different things. lol! I'm just kidding and it's the teacher in me speaking...beautifully done!

Canada to China and back! said...

You are so very blessed! And you certainly bless others with your blog and I am sure your life:0)

Kim