Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Thanksgiving Weekend

DSC_0137

This weekend we went to Medicine Hat to visit my family for the Thanksgiving weekend.

kidscollage

Even though I haven't lived there for almost 20 years, and really only lived there a couple of years before that... it still feels like going home.

DSC_0120

I guess, wherever your family is, is always home.

DSC_0089

DSC_0090

Medicine Hat is where Tim and I met, so many years ago... where we got married...

timandicollage

abbyjoecollage

October has been a strange month weather wise... everyday this weekend was 25 degrees.

DSC_0165

kids2collage

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen. -- Ephesians 3:20-22

6 comments:

Colin and Jill Canada said...

I LOVE these pictures Paige. Amazing. Incredible. You did an amazing job.

Your family is definitely always home. We booked our tickets to go to Ireland (for Christmas) this weekend and I guess we just always call it home. So when Lilah called both sets of grandparents to tell them the good news, what she said is "We're coming home for Chistmas!". :)

Jill

Marie said...

Stunning pics! It is the place where memories are made that we call home...precious!

Dixie-Lee said...

Your pictures are always amazing. Such beautiful pictures of the whole family. Soon Zoe will be part of these family pics -- can't wait.

arnie&bekah said...

Is abby even allowed to look that good!! I love your pics, so beautiful!! Can't wait to see more of Zoe when you finally get to meet her!! Oh and I love your new design!

donna said...

Hello
You have a beautiful family! I found your blog through No Hands But Ours. I would love to ask you some specific questions about tessier cleft if you would be willing to discuss it. My email is leah52004@yahoo.com

Thank you!

Canada to China and back! said...

Great pictures Paige, it sounds like you had a wonderful time in Medicine Hat. One of my good friends just moved back there...it was her "home" too! I still Call Campbell River my "home" even though we have been in GP for 8 years!lol!
Kim