Saturday, November 27, 2010

In the Christmas Spirit

DSC_0072-1

At our house we are getting into the Christmas spirit a little bit earlier than usual.

DSC_0008-1

With all of the snowfall, it has really put us in the spirit of Christmas.

DSC_0010-1

On December 15th, we head to the Bahamas for a week of sunny holidays. We don't get back until the 22nd, and so everything needs to be done before we go.

DSC_0023-1

This is Zoe's first Christmas and she is enthralled with everything bright and beautiful.

DSC_0050-1

I have a feeling decorations may disappear off of the tree.

DSC_0059-1

But I know, this will be the best Christmas yet!

DSC_0092-1

I was having fun with my camera... Christmas lights are perfect for bokeh!

DSC_0085-1

4 comments:

Colin and Jill Canada said...

Oh I love Christmas light bokeh SO much! Lovely lovely lovely.

And the Bahamas, oh I am envious! Ireland is okay, but not warm, at all. I know you'll have so much fun.

And what a Christmas your going to have - the best one ever for sure!

Jill

Canada to China and back! said...

I love all the pictures, my favourite might be the first one though :) Oh the Bahamas! Sigh I wish I could come! I hope you blog while you are gone :) Zoe looks like she is amazed by all the pretties!

Kim

Denise said...

I've been trying to resist putting up Christmas decorations until our traditional Dec 1, but it is hard this year. Now you've really got me wanting to get the decorations up! Love the picture of Zoe holding the snow globe...

The Drinkwaters said...

Bahamas?! Warm, sunny weather?! We are very envious!

I'm not even sure if we will put a tree up this year - looks like you are all ready for Christmas! You're right though, all this snowy weather makes me think of hot chocolate and twinkling lights...