Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My most beautiful camera bag

DSC_0175-1

Yesterday, was my birthday. This was my gift from Tim. Of course, I led him to it!

DSC_0173-1

Could it be any more perfect? I love that it doubles as a camera bag, yet looks like a purse. My wallet and maybe a couple pull ups even fit in it.

DSC_0168-1

The last couple of days have been rough with jetlag. For us and the girls. Last night I finally took some melatonin and slept through (other than the power going out at 3:30am and Tim getting up, showering and heading out the door, only to realize it was 4am!) Zoe slept through for the first time as well. The past few nights Tim and I were only sleeping 2 - 4 hours per night and the girls were awake in there for 2 - 4 hours as well. Not fun! But we seem to be on the right track finally.

I have been trying to capture the girls together, but that seems to turn into a gong show every time! I will keep trying...

7 comments:

Marie said...

What a beautiful bag! I'm refusing to buy a diaper bag at this point...I think I'll just use my purse. I am not looking forward to the jet leg. It's the worst part of any trip! We are going to be trying a homeopathic remedy that is suppose to help...I sure hope it does! Glad you could finally have a better night!

Colin and Jill Canada said...

I am in love with your camera bag. In fact, I am just as in love with your flash. I want to buy one of those next!

And I SO feel for you with the jetlag. Jetlag must be the part of adoption that is most likened to childbirth...because I am telling you, I have terrible memories of jetlag that I have still not forgotten, almost 2 years later!!

I used to think I had jetlag going back and forth to the UK. Hahaha - I can laugh at myself now, because THAT was nothing!! I actually scoff at people who talk about jetlag, unless of course they were in Asia! Heh! :)

Thank goodness for a good nights sleep and poor Tim. That is dreadful. But he must be so used to weird times since he's a surgeon.

Praying for more sleep - for you ALL! And also for lots of pictures of the girls. :)

Oh and Happy Birthday Paige! I would say I hope it's a good one, but I know it's a given, because your two girls are home now. Is there anything better?!

Jill

Marie said...

Just realized I forgot to wish you a Happy Birthday! Hope you had a special day!

Monica said...

Happy belated birthday, Paige!

Your camera bag is gorgeous! I've been thinking about getting a fancy-dancy camera bag (I keep seeing references to nice ones but I keep forgetting to check them out). Maybe I should ask for one from Santa! But I promise I won't ask for the same one :)

Oh the jetlag. My heart goes out to you all. Hang in there.

By the way, beautiful new picture of Zoe on the side of your blog! I love it!

Monica said...

Happy Birthday, Paige! Suh-weet bag. Love love love the new photo of Miss Zoe. Get some sleep and snap some more great photos of those adorable girls.
Blessings,
Monica

Denise said...

That is a beUTIFul camera bag! Puts my Costco Swiss Army bag to shame :) Happy Birthday dear friend!

Canada to China and back! said...

First of all I am loving the bag :) Second, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Although I am sure you did with all your children home and in your arms! Third I am so sorry to hear you are struggling with the jetlag. Hoping it is improving each day.

Kim