Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Christmas

fisheye

Trying out my favorite gift - a fish eye lens!

DSC_0007

Zoe's first Christmas... she was right into it. She didn't have a lot of patience when she had to wait for someone else to open their gifts, but she has enjoyed playing with her new toys!

zoe

We celebrate Christmas Eve by going to church, then coming home to many yummy snacks and opening our presents. Usually, we spend Christmas Eve at my parents, but this year Tim was on call and we thought it might be better for Zoe to be at home.

DSC_0033

The girls both looked lovely in their handmade dresses and sparkly shoes!

DSC_0075

The favorite gift for two three year old girls this year... Baby Alive dolls. I have to admit, they are very cute and if I was three I would want one too!

DSC_0096

DSC_0091

DSC_0102

DSC_0008

Tim... what can I say... he is a classy guy!

DSC_0041

DSC_0044

And then there is the ridiculous amounts of food, but it is so good!

food

7 comments:

Tina Michelle said...

Such cute pics, such a classy guy :) and looks so much fun!

Monica said...

Merry Christmas, friend! It looks like you all had a great time. The girls' dresses are so adorable and I just love Zoe's chunky little legs in those tights.
Blessings,
Monica

The Drinkwaters said...

How wonderful to spend it at home with your family!

Canada to China and back! said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time! We have a few of those baby alives around here too!

KIm

Marie said...

What fun! Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year!

Meaklims said...

I think I;ve seen your husband work that same pose before! :)

Two beautiful girls in their gorgeous dresses and also PJ's. Looks and sounds like a super fun Christmas.

I've missed you.

Jill

Meaklims said...

Oh and a fisheye lens, SWEEEEEEET! :) Can't wait to see what you do with it!