Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Number 6

DSC_0078

Basketball season is almost over. I love watching my girl play sports! It keeps life crazy busy, but I am thankful for active kids.

DSC_0038-2

Picnik collage2

Abby's team is not doing very well this year. But they play very hard. Abby is great at defense! She can be a little scary even... she grits her teeth and waves her very long arms and is right in their faces... She can get very aggressive.

DSC_0056

Picnik collage

We are thankful for her high school, for the opportunities it has given her. We are thankful that we have a happy 15 year old girl!

DSC_0065

2 comments:

the meaklims said...

I love that second shot! So poignant and beautiful.

I think it is great when kids enjoy being active - there is nothing better than a healthy active child.

Go # 6!

Jill

Marie said...

I love the expression in Abby's face...being tenacious is a good trait to have!