Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Little Blessings Christian Preschool Open House

Today was the open house at the preschool that the girls will be attending. Little Blessings Preschool opened up last year and is located not too far down the road from our house.

DSC_0033-4

I have always loved this church. When we moved here 20 years ago, this beautiful little country church was just outside of the city. Now with the boom, it is surrounded by new developments. Could there be a more beautiful preschool?

DSC_0028-3

I found out about this preschool from a friend named Beth, who is both the pastors wife and someone who also adopted from China.

DSC_0030-5

Picnik collage

I was very impressed with what we saw.... the classroom is very large and filled with toys and activity centers. The teacher is a really sweet lady, who also happens to be in the adoption process.

DSC_0026-6

The girls are both so excited to go! Tacky shoes and all...

7 comments:

the meaklims said...

That church is so so beautiful, and it is so nice that the pastor's wife and teacher have experienced adoption to some degree. It always helps and gives you some comfort to know these people know where your girls are coming from.

Oh your girls are gonna have so much fun! ...tacky sneakers and all...like you said...LOL! are those the ones with the lights? I bet they adore them!

When do they start? September?

Jill

Paige said...

They are the shoes with lights.

The girls start in September, three afternoons a week. It will be a long wait!

Beth said...

Imagine my surprise when I opened your blog page! Glad you liked it all. It does look so fun! It's nice to see the place used and filled with fun and learning. I'm sure they'll have a ball.

The Drinkwaters said...

Did the girls pick out the shoes themselves? My girl's still don't really have much interest in clothes and will put on whatever I lay out for them.

This looks like a lovely preschool, and it sounds as if it will be a great introduction to schooling for your girls!

Canada to China and back! said...

I love the picture of that church!

My Riley has been wanting a pair of those Sketchers for over a year I keep talking her out of them though!LOL! I think that she will be unwavering this spring though.:)

Kim

Marie said...

What a beautiful church, and the perfect place for a preschool. Your girls will love it!

Monica said...

Ha ha, I love to laugh because Claire just picked out similar (tacky) shoes for her current preschool. The girls' new preschool will be wonderful - with B and J involved as they are, it's bound to be. Lovely, lovely church.