Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

DSC_0001

Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. ~Author Unknown

DSC_0007

DSC_0008

A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty. ~Author Unknown

My Dad.


*who doesn't like a grandpa that makes you laugh until you cry!

4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.
~ Author Unknown


Tim's Dad.


*who doesn't like a grandpa who plays with trains!

Happy Father's Day!

6 comments:

The Drinkwaters said...

I LOVE Tim's shirt!

the meaklims said...

I ADORE that first picture - it SO needs to be framed! Zoe is such an elegant and beautiful girl.
...all your kids are beautiful.

Happy Father's day to Tim!

Jill

Patrick and Christina said...

Tim's shirt is awesome!

Great pictures and post. I especially love the photo with all the kids. Their expressions are priceless.

Marie said...

Love the first picture! I agree it needs to be framed. Your kids look so happy and content...God Bless!

Monica said...

Happy belated Father's Day to all the special fellas in your life!

I agree with Jill: that first photo is a classic! Zoe's hair is really growing now, isn't it? She looks absolutely lovely. Funny that Jill used the word "elegant" because that's exactly the word that I think of when I see Zoe.

Monica said...

Lovely photo with all the kids and the one with barefeet is so sweet,too. Tim's shirt is a HOOT!