Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kissing a Frog

DSC_0097-2

I did a little photo shoot yesterday of a family from our church. They wanted pictures of their new baby, Jillian, but Jillian didn't want to cooperate and I didn't get great shots of her.

But big sister Audrey... found something that kept her quite entertained.

DSC_0123_2

She found this...

DSC_0113_2

The cutest little frog. She convinced her daddy to kiss it.

DSC_0154_2

And then she kissed it.

DSC_0156_2-2

DSC_0157_2

Maybe the new baby will like it...

DSC_0118_2

DSC_0116-2

DSC_0120_2

5 comments:

Marie said...

Aww, the frog didn't turn into a prince? Must be that she is still too young...someday though! I love pictures that tell stories! Awesome photography!

the meaklims said...

Ewwwww. Oh dear! Kissing frogs, is definitely not my thing, but she seemed to get a huge kick out of it! And it is so teeny tiny... I could almost be won over! NOT!

Jill

Shawna said...

Great pictures!! I love that Jilly is looking at the frog in the last one! They are such beautiful girls.

Denise said...

So cute - only a little girl could talk her Daddy into kissing a frog :)

Monica said...

Adorable!