Saturday, August 6, 2011

Scenes of Vienna

DSCF3329

Abby came back home to Canada while we were camping and this is the first chance I have had to finally edit her Vienna photos. She took some great photos, even though her little point and shoot camera can create a lot of "noise" in the photos.

She may have stalked this beautiful old couple. Doesn't it make you want to know what their life story is?

DSCF3335

DSCF3331

DSCF3318

DSCF3323

The three girls together... Nicole. Abby. Sydney.

DSCF3341

DSCF3339

Schonbrunn Palace.

DSCF3371

Praterstern Amusement Park.

DSCF3381
*there is something I LOVE about this photo!

DSCF3384

DSCF3395

5 comments:

Beth said...

OK, those rides are just crazy! Never get me on them. Awesome photos.

Patrick and Christina said...

Oh, this set of photo's just makes me want to go and travel again! Love the older couple:) Hope I am still holding hands touring around at that age!

Ellie said...

i love these!!! the noise works :) schonbrunn is gorgeous! you are making me want to go to vienna again soon :)

and i love that amusement park photo too!!

beautiful processing.

xo ellie

Denise said...

She has a good eye for photography - just like her mom. I'm glad she is home safe and sound.

Liz said...

I live in Vienna - great pictures!

Btw i it's not "Praterstern Amusement Park" but only "Prater" ;))