Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ballet, Tap and Jazz

DSC_0004

Kids: they dance before they learn there is anything that isn't music. ~William Stafford

DSC_0006_2

The girls have started dance at the Edmonton Dance Factory. They do one hour per week and cover Ballet, Tap and Jazz.

DSC_0013_2

DSC_0017_2

I knew shortly after we brought Zoe home that I would be putting them into dance. Zoe is always dancing and twirling and pointing her toes... usually while watching herself in the glass of the fireplace!

DSC_0009_2

Zoe loves to wear anything pink and the prettier the better! I can hardly wait to see a recital... I am sure my girls will be the cutest!

DSC_0008_2

Dancing is like dreaming with your feet! ~Constanze

DSC_0002-2

8 comments:

Marie said...

How cute! Your girls will definitely be the cutest...by a mile!

Monica said...

So sweet and what fun to dance with your sister! I agree with Marie...your girls ARE the cutest! Sounds like Zoie is alot like my Saidie. She loves all things pink, girly, and with bling!

Danae said...

Hands down they will be the cutest;-)

the meaklims said...

Of course you will be sitting in the font row just gleaming with pride for your beautiful girls. That's exactly what Mum's are for! :)

They're so cute in their leotards!
Jill

The Drinkwaters said...

They WILL most definitely be the cutest!

Patrick and Christina said...

They are so sweet looking in their tiny suits and skirts! All ribbons and twirls! Hope they get their fill of plies and sways and spins!

Monica said...

They are adorable! Your photos of them are so soft and pretty - I love your processing.

I must say, one of the joys of having a girl (or girls, as in your case) is all this girly-girl stuff. I think I love the little tutus as much as they do!

Bonnie said...

Oh, I wish Jane was old enough to go to dance! The girlies are precious.