Monday, September 26, 2011

Family Joy - Week One

DSC_0017

I am taking a 3 week online photography course with Willette, called Family Joy. The focus this first week is immediate family and trying to use a tripod and remote to take photos of your family. Not bad... but I do need to remember to actually hide the remote next time!

There is always one kid who has to ruin the photo...

DSC_0011

So why not let them all...

DSC_0022

Tim and the kids.

DSC_0033

DSC_0028

Me and the girls.

DSC_0038-2

DSC_0044-2

The kids.

DSC_0024

DSC_0026-2

willette family joy


DSC_0017-3

9 comments:

Tina Michelle said...

Adorable! I love it. I hope you are enjoying the photog class!

the meaklims said...

Willette Classes look super...and I love your pictures, especially the first one of all the girls together.

Can't wait to see and hear more!

Jill

Kennedy and Jaida's mom said...

Paige, your family is so beautiful! Great pics (as usual!)
Carolyn

Beth said...

I love the one of them all in a row on the ground - but of course they're all good. Only noticed the remote b/c I've been around Monica when she uses it and figured that's how you'd done it:) I don't think it's very noticeable otherwise.

Denise said...

Great pics! The first one is amazing as everyone seems to be cooperating. And you look great!! Not bad for a mom of 6...

Marie said...

Beautiful! Love the long hair! You're all looking great!

arnie&bekah said...

I love that you are taking a photography course!! You need to start a business!

Monica said...

These are wonderful! I had to laugh about the remote: I tried to hide my remote in our family pix recently but my hand is so obviously holding it!

I especially love the one of Tim and the boys, and the ones of you with the girls. But truly, they are all wonderful. Enjoy your class!

Patrick and Christina said...

Hope you enjoy your class!...beyond the fact that you have a very beautiful family I love color choices for the photo's. Favorite - the neat row of silly faces:)