Monday, September 12, 2011

First Day of Preschool

DSC_0023-2

Today, Zoe and Lilah start preschool at Little Blessings Preschool. This school is held in the basement of a beautiful, old, country Lutheran Church.

preschool

They woke up very excited! It is really hard to wait patiently when preschool doesn't start until 12:30!

twogirls

I can hardly wait to see these girls grow this year. I know they will thrive and learn by leaps and bounds.

Lilahpreschool

zoepreschool

I gave them these pile of classics to pose with, not really thinking that The Scarlett Letter was the first book on the pile.... hopefully, they won't read that one for awhile yet!

11 comments:

Dixie-Lee said...

Such awesome pictures. I am sure that they will do very well in preschool.

Melanie said...

I've been waiting with excitement to hear all about their preschool adventures! Enjoy your first 'free' afternoon.

Patrick and Christina said...

How incredibly sweet! They look so excited!
I am excited for both of them as this will be a big adventure...and I am excited for you... Whoo! a free afternoon! :)

Marie said...

How exciting! They will have a blast!

Beth said...

So cute! I love the sisterly love ones with the hugs/kisses. They get me every time. Hope they had a ton of fun:)

the meaklims said...

They look so excited! I love the little collage of them together. Can't wait to hear what they think and about all those new experiences!

Jill

Denise said...

those pictures are so darling! I love Lilah's little ponytails :)

Monica said...

I hope they love every minute of it!

Your photos of the girls are absolutely lovely. I love the light and the the fog on the lake. But most of all, I love how your two cuties look so excited! How wonderful that they get to share this experience together.

Monica said...

Love, love the scrapbook photos of the girls. How fun to be taking your sis/friend with you! Fun, fun, fun!

arnie&bekah said...

Your daughters are so sweet!!

The Drinkwaters said...

Hope they had a wonderful first day of school!