Friday, September 30, 2011

The Jantzen's

DSC_0063-5

I have been asked to photograph a few different families this Fall. The Janzten family goes to our church. I loved photographing them, their kids are so sweet! I also felt like I owed it to them, since Jesse helped Tim get his dream car and went on a road trip with him to get it, and then almost died in the process -- not really -- but that is another story...

sam

DSC_0040-4

college1

I learn something about photographing other people (besides my own family) every time I do it and I feel blessed that they would even want to ask me. Photography is a hobby for me, I have a lot to learn and a very long way to go, but it is something that I enjoy doing immensely... because every picture has a story to tell.

DSC_0059-3

9 comments:

arnie&bekah said...

I love the pictures!! Such a great family!!!

myra said...

Beautiful! You have a great talent Paige. Your last few posts have made me miss you and all our Edmonton friends so much!

Shawna said...

They are pretty awesome!!

stephanie said...

It was a lot of fun having the pictures taken. Paige you have such a talent at catching kids personalities, and that's what I love so much about your snapshots in time.
Stephanie

the meaklims said...

You are so talented Paige...I love all these shots. What a lovely family.

Jill

Denise said...

Great job - beautiful family. I can't believe how big the kids are getting!!

Monica said...

Paige, these are fantastic! I love, love, love that family shot at the end. I would love that to be MY family photo! It's so beautifully composed and everyone looks wonderful.

Your photos of the children are great too. I especially love the dipytch of the little boy. Too cute! You seem to have really captured his playfulness.

Patrick and Christina said...

You are too talented to be a "hobbyist"!

Great pictures...could those kids' eyes get any greener?? Awesome shots of the little ones!

Marie said...

You certainly have a lot of talent! Your passion shows in all your photos!