Thursday, September 1, 2011

The most wonderful time of the year

Back to school.

DSC_0173

I know some people don't look forward to this day. But my kids get so bored without school and friends.

DSC_0178

They are so ready to go back. And I am so ready to see them off each day.

DSC_0183

I do much better with routine. I do know that by January I will once again be tired of routine and constant activities, but for right now, it feels great!

DSC_0188_2

We woke up to +4C and steam rolling off the lake. It is like nature knows when the first day of school is and Fall rolls in. My most favorite season!

5 comments:

Marie said...

I love your title...Christmasy! I love your enthusiasm as well! It is a good thing!

The Drinkwaters said...

I hope everyone had a wonderful first day of school!

the meaklims said...

Love these shots of your beautiful children. Hope they all have a wonderful school year. :)

Jill

Danae said...

Your title totally made me laugh out loud, thank you!

Patrick and Christina said...

Hee, hee! Love the title. You have such beautiful children. Hope they all have a great year! What about those preschooler's the must start soon too??