Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Anderson's

DSC_0055

Who are these fabulous children? They are my nephews and my niece. I have to admit that I don't always like other people's kids! But there is something special about a sisters children.

DSC_0064_2

DSC_0068

I have a great family. My sister and I are very close, we may not always agree on some things, but there is nothing like having a sister to turn to and know that she will always be there.

"It's a fine thing when sisters love each other."-- Lorna Landvik

DSC_0082

DSC_0132

"If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child."-- Linda Sunshine

6 comments:

Marie said...

I so understand the comments on sisters! Too funny!

Monica said...

Beautiful family! I always wanted a sister and now I'm glad my girls have each other.

Monica said...

I know exactly what you mean about a sister's children!

What a beautiful family.

Beth said...

Too funny. It's true, I'm an only and I don't quite get the sibling thing - I know it's all fantasy but I think you always think something different would be better. They're great pics.

the meaklims said...

Sister are so soecial. Great photos of your sister and her beautiful family.

I can see both your youngest boys looking similiar!

Jill

Patrick and Christina said...

Too funny!...I totally "get" the last quote 6 times over!
Love the photo's...beautiful family!