Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Family Joy - Week Two

DSC_0007

This weeks focus was siblings.

I was trying to capture the ethnic diversity of my children in this shot.

It is really, really hard to get all my kids together for a sibling shot -- I got some last week when we did the family photo shoot, but this week there wasn't a single day when they were all here at the same time and awake!

I did get some shots of the girls together earlier this week, because they are always with me and home during the day.

siblings
siblings2

Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring - quite often the hard way. ~Pamela Dugdale

5 comments:

the meaklims said...

Love those shots of your beautiful girlies! And their dresses are really pretty too!

Jill

Marie said...

The first shot is exceptional! Love the contrast of skin colors!

Danae said...

Love the first one also, what beauties.

Monica said...

I think you achieved what you were going for with that first shot - awesome!

Beautiful portraits of your little gals. They look so sweet in their coordinating dresses.

Patrick and Christina said...

Beautiful photo's! I just love some of the color and contrast they you are capturing. I mean the children are simply beautiful on their own right, but it's how you skillfully put the shot together with settings and outfits and likely editing too. Great job!