Monday, November 21, 2011

The Stone Forest

2011-11-15 21.29.39

While in China, Tim had ONE day off. They used this day to go to The Stone Forest.

collage 1

Picnik collage 2

O LORD, how manifold are your works! in wisdom have you made them all: the earth is full of your riches.-- Psalm 104:24

2011-11-15 21.05.45

Tim and Patrick. Patrick and his wife traveled with us last November to China to adopt Su Yee. I had mentioned to his wife, what a blessing it is for these men to go and serve in the country of our daughter's birth.

Picnik collage 4

Picnik collage 3

3 comments:

Marie said...

Only one day off??? Uggg! I tip my hat to all those who worked so hard!
What an amazing place! God sure knew what he was doing when he created the earth!

tim said...

Well I did have 1/2 of Sunday off for church too but instead I got sick and spent that time alone in my room.

Monica said...

Beautiful photos! I'd love to visit the Stone Forest one day.

I'm amazed that Tim had the energy for this, though, on his one day off!