Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Baby Joshua

DSC_0045

This is my sweet nephew Joshua. You might remember the newborn photos I took of him here.

DSC_0047

DSC_0088-2

Oh, how I remember those days with babies… it wasn't that long ago! How one minute you could barely stand how cute they are and the next you just want one minute alone! Actually, I still have those days...

DSC_0063

DSC_0090_2

It is always nice to have a baby to cuddle and play with, but nice too when you get to give them back to their parents when they get fussy or tired.

DSC_0062

Having a baby is one of the most wonderful things in your life, as well as the hardest thing in your life. ~Nuno Bettencourt

3 comments:

Dixie-Lee said...

such awesome pictures of one of my great nephews. Thanks for posting.

the meaklims said...

Is he ever growing? Love his eyes and chubby baby fat! Adorable!

Jill

Monica said...

How adorable! Your photos of him are wonderful. I love the crispness of the images, especially on his brilliant eyes.