Thursday, January 19, 2012

Eli is Eleven

DSC_0047

Today, Eli is eleven.

What a joy this boy can be. I haven't always been able to say this about him. At times, he almost made me snap! But I knew that when he finally did start to mature, he would be one amazing kid. And I was right!

Eli amazes us.

eli 2001016

This boy can do anything he puts his mind to. And he does have to figure everything out. I wonder where he gets that from… not me.

DSC_0080

All he wanted for his birthday was a bike, stuff for his guitar and dinner out with his family.

DSC_0083

He got all three.

DSC_0090

Now we just need the temperature to warm up and the snow to melt and my boys can head off to the skatepark once again...

DSC_0091_2

We love you Eli! Happy Birthday.

4 comments:

Denise said...

Happy Birthday Eli!

Marie said...

Happy Birthday Eli! Gotta love seeing kids mature and find themselves!

Monica said...

Happy birthday, Eli! What a handsome young man.

The Drinkwaters said...

Happy Birthday Eli!

BTW - love your new blog look!