Friday, January 27, 2012

Where are we at...

DSCF9409

Hi Paige:

I have asked the status of LOA just before the Chinese holiday. Your status:
your document is in the administration office. We (I let my brother ) to
ask for it to speed it up, and the staff there know it. After the
Chinese holiday, we will ask for this again.

Best regards

Happy Chinese New Year!

Yulin


Oh, how I love Yulin! Hopefully, this means that it will be done soon.

We are on day 67 right now, with the average being 60 days.

LOA means Letter of Acceptance, which is China's final approval for us to adopt Xingui. Once we have this, we will know when we will travel (4 - 8 weeks later).

6 comments:

Denise said...

So good to know they are on top of it! Hopefully as soon as they open offices again you will have the good news you have so patiently been waiting for :)

Dianne said...

Tick tock, tick tock! Come on LOA!!

Jessica said...

praying for a quick LSC!!!

The Drinkwaters said...

Fingers crossed you will hear when the offices reopen after the New Year!

the meaklims said...

I can't even imagine how much you want to hold that precious boy! Praying.

Monica said...

How exciting is that?!! I'll bet you're as ready to go as I am to follow your trip from my couch :) Let's go LOA!