Sunday, March 18, 2012

Abigail

DSC_0018

I am in the process of packing for two very big trips. We head out on a two week road trip for spring break -- where we will both be skiing AND spending time in our desert getaway.

DSC_0032

I can get very worked up and stressed out. This girl of mine keeps me grounded. She makes me laugh everyday. I want to capture everything about her in my photos... and yet I can't!

DSC_0029-2

So many people say teenagers are so hard. But this one is simply amazing.

DSC_0015

4 comments:

the meaklims said...

You have a wonderful relationship with your daughter, it is pure joy. And for someone like me to see this, it helps me think that this IS possible!!

Jill

Denise said...

This is so awesome, Paige. She is a beautiful gift to you...

Marie said...

It is so good to take the time to enjoy each other! You have a very special relationship with Abby...truly a gift from God!

Monica said...

So happy you are blessed to have such a great relationship with Abigail. I remember thinking when my big kids were little that I would have 3 teens at once someday. I needn't have worried...I love my teens! They are such a blessing to me:)