Friday, April 13, 2012

Oh, the things they say!

DSC_0058

Zoe ordering a corn dog at a restaurant: "Can I have a puppy dog please?"

DSC_0319

Micah ordering lunch while we were at the diner on Route 66: "Can I have a Radiator Springs cheese burger?"

DSC_0028

Zoe sees a big cardboard picture of Marilyn Monroe with her skirt blowing up: "Mommy, look! It's an angel!"

DSC_0018_2

Me: "Lilah, does your new toy say Phoenix Zoo on it?"
Lilah: "No. But remember mom... I can't read!"

DSC_0295

Zoe: "Mom, I had a really bad dream."
Me: "What did you dream about?"
Zoe: "I dreamed I had glasses!"

DSC_0292

Josiah and Zoe were playing "Got your nose" one day. Josiah pretended to eat Zoe's nose after he took it.
Zoe: "Well I will just take another one out of my pocket!"
She reaches in her pocket and puts on a new nose.

5 comments:

Marie said...

Ha, ha! I love what your kids say! I've been taking the time to write down all the funny things my kids say so that I remember them. It makes my "stay at home" life so much more enjoyable cause I get to chuckle for weeks on end.

fourmorans said...

Ha! That's awesome. I think my favorite is Zoe's bad dream. Crack me up!

the meaklims said...

Hehe, I totally snorted over the puppy dog! And thinking Marilyn Monroe is an angel, well she's probably been listening to Tim!! Haha! Just kidding of course!

That Zoe is a funny little woman! She's going to keep you laughing for a while!

Jill

Patrick and Christina said...

Cracked me up!
Love Zoe's corn dog - puppy dog order! :)

I also love Zoe's logic...if Josiah can eat her nose then of course she can find an extra in her pocket! ;) Smart little cookie!

Sounds like you are all having fun!

Melanie said...

Bahaha!! Love them.