Sunday, April 8, 2012

A Year of Graces

My March gratitude photos are a little late, but what better day to show gratitude than Easter. Of course, the thing I am MOST thankful for is Christ who died for me.

Gratitude - March
Picnik collage

I should point out that the top photo of cereal boxes, is Micah's school project (yes, he does not care too much for arts and crafts!).... but this was the Taj Mahal he built for Jesus!

"Holy joy lies in the habit of murmuring thanks to God for the smallest of graces."

2 comments:

Marie said...

We have so much to be grateful for. Your photos are a true reflection of that. I love Micah's project...love that it belongs to Jesus!

the meaklims said...

I love your grace photos Paige... and yes, what better day to show these off than Easter, because at this time of year it's more than obvious how blessed we are.

It must be countdown time??! Who all is going to China for Silas?

Jill