The day has finally come! We are on our way to Silas!
If you are a praying sort of person... here are some things you could pray for in the next couple of weeks.
- That we will have safe travels.
- That nobody will get sick.
- That our flights will be on time and connections made.
- That my mom and Micah won't get run over!
- That Silas' foster family will have peace.
- That his foster family is preparing him in a positive way.
- That he will mourn in a healthy way, all his losses, and that he will allow me to comfort him.
- That attachment will be strong and swift on both sides.
- That I can handle all this without my husband there!
- That all will go well at home and my family will be kept safe as well.
- That Zoe will be okay -- she gets very stressed when I am gone.
My next post... will be of Silas! In my arms!
Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.