Saturday, August 25, 2012

Oh, the things they say!

IMG_0152

Zoe recently decided to rename herself Molly and rename Eli Jake. We spent an entire weekend of Zoe not answering to Zoe, only to Molly and her calling Jake! Jake! over and over, when she wanted Eli's attention... only he usually forgot his name was Jake!

Getting ready to go to the Calgary Zoo with my sister and her kids...
Auntie Kelsey: Zoe there are three baby tigers at the zoo to see.
Zoe: No, there is only one.
Auntie Kelsey: I am pretty sure there are three.
Zoe: No, I am pretty sure there is only one.

Zoe: When I grow up, I want to be a mermaid... without floaties!

At the Edmonton Zoo, watching the seals swim and jump...
Zoe: (sighing) Oh, I wish I could be him.

Zoe: Mom, I would love to be your puppy, so you could take me in the yard and play with me! Oh, how I wish I was a puppy!

5 comments:

the meaklims said...

She has a great imagination, for being so many different things! Love that!

Jill

Marie said...

Absolutely love the way Zoe jumps into the water! She has quite the personality...so much fun!

Denise said...

I love reading quotes about the things kids say... Zoe has some great ones! Molly somehow doesn't suite her though ;)

Patrick said...

If anyone could be actually be mermaid I am certain that God would chose her!

She sounds like a riot and I am sure keeps you on your toes! :)



Monica said...

What a character!

ps - my best friends from high school call me Molly!