Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One Less

219755_10150954708372031_1043527733_o-1

Today, there is one less orphan. My friends Darren and Denise now have their precious daughter Giselle in their arms forever. After two and half years, it is hard to believe this day is finally here!

The following is what Denise said on Facebook...

"We have arrived! Safe and sound, miraculously on time... and I don't look tired at all, right? I guess it's the best that could be done on 2 hours sleep in 36 hours... Giselle gave us the best greeting ever!! Walked right into my arms with big hugs, and that's where she stayed :)" -- Denise

4 comments:

Jessica said...

she looks peacefully asleep in her mother's arms. thanks for sharing her story!!!

the meaklims said...

So precious!!

Marie said...

Yah! I've been waiting to hear something! I think Denise looks more content and gorgeous than tired! Love that expression on new mama's.

Patrick and Christina said...

Heart Warming! They look beautiful together!

Thanks for sharing her story. It reminds me that a few months more of waiting is really nothing.