Friday, August 3, 2012

Walking the wall

DSC_0211

One of the very favorite things for the littles to do on our holiday in Hawaii, was to walk along this wall built from volcanic rock.

I was waiting to try to get some sunset photos, when I saw Lilah walking on the wall... I love the photo and wish I could've snapped more before she caught me.

I can't decide if I like the out of focus shot, or if it would've have been better in focus... but this is what I got!

I am joining in on Favorite Photo Friday. Check out The Long Road to China for some amazing photography.

5 comments:

Sommerfugl Design said...

Love this picture! Just wonderful.

Marie said...

Love it! Love the pics when the kids don't notice.

Danae said...

I think the picture is just perfect!

the meaklims said...

I love the mood in this photo, and I love that she has her back to you. Beautiful.

Jill

Monica said...

This is beautiful!