Thursday, September 13, 2012

Spirit of Adoption video

Well, since my husband decided to post this to Facebook, I have decided to post it here as well. This is our new presentation video that we will be using when promoting our cause. We have some exciting opportunities to share in the next while and are hoping to receive even more invitations!

God is in control of this, I have to remember that when I start to get overwhelmed by it all! And He is good. All the time.

Don't forget to pause the music at the bottom of my page before playing the video.

SPIRIT OF ADOPTION from Paige Riegel on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Great video! How exciting!
May God continue to bless you and your family as you continue to serve Him.


Jessica said...

awesome video!!! God Bless Spirit of Adoption!!

Tim said...

You can also click on 'vimeo' at the bottom right hand corner to watch full size on the vimeo website

Sara said...

Okay.. tearing up here! So excited you are doing this. God Bless!