Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Bedtime Prayer

DSC_0008

Zoe's Bedtime Prayer:

First I fold my hands, then I close my eyes, I talk to God and He hears me...

Thank you God for Mommy, Daddy, Abby, Joe, Eli, Micah, Zoe, Lilah and Silas in China.

Thank you for Grandma and Grandpa, Auntie Dixie, Auntie Melanie, baby Joshua, Auntie Kelsey, Uncle John, Sam, Annika and Carter.

Thank you for unicorns and for the fireworks.

Thank you for my great family and that my heart isn't breaking anymore.

Amen.

9 comments:

Danae said...

for unicorns and for the fireworks...:) so cute.

Dianne said...

Such a sweet heart. Her last thank you brings tears to my eyes.

Dixie-Lee said...

:) makes my heart happy

fourmorans said...

So precious! Love it.

Jessica said...

brings tears to my eyes...I love that she thanks God for unicorns :)

Marie said...

So thankful her heart isn't breaking anymore. Prayers out of the mouths of babes are simply the sweetest.

Patrick and Christina said...

God is most certainly good!

That she can express her heart isn't breaking anymore...tear jerker and totally precious!


the meaklims said...

My heart breaks that she has to say that last line.

The Drinkwaters said...

How sweet (family and unicorns) and self aware as well (broken heart).