Saturday, December 15, 2012

Christmas Photos

DSC_0055

micah

DSC_0061

silas2
silas1

DSC_0090

eli

DSC_0126_2

lilah

DSC_0204_2

zoe

In the chaos that this time of year can bring... I am trying to remain calm. There are numerous Christmas concerts, parties, shopping to do, baking to do, wrapping to do and I often find myself getting way too anxious (I am starting to see that maybe I can relate to Lilah more than I thought!). It amazes me, that some people just go with the flow and leave things to the last minute and yet it still all comes together somehow.

“I don't really want more time; I just want enough time. Time to breathe deep and time to see real and time to laugh long, time to give You glory and rest deep and sing joy and just enough time in a day not to feel hounded, pressed, driven, or wild to get it all done-yesterday.”
― Ann Voskamp

4 comments:

Marie said...

Beautiful kids, beautiful photos. Ann Voskamp's quote is so true. Some days I simply want more time to just take it all in.

the meaklims said...

Beautiful photos!

I am SO organized it isn't funny, but I only have 2 kids!! Haha! Seriously though, it's because we aren't travelling this year! I feel so much more rested and settled and excited!!!

Jessica said...

beautiful kids and beautiful photos. Have a merry Christmas Paige!!!

Danae said...

What great pictures....I love the boy's ties and especially love Eli's bow tie!

And just to have "enough time" would be a wonderful thing this time of year. Hang in there!